The can’t-miss trade show for the creative materials industry. Creativation by NAMTA brings together fine art and craft materials suppliers, retailers and creative professionals. Creative Retailer will be teaching and exhibiting at the upcoming Creativation show in New Orleans in March (Education: March 23-24. Trade Show: March 25-27, 2024). Registration is Now Open!
NAMTA, the international leader and advocate of the art and craft materials industry, connects and supports retailers, distributors, manufacturers, importers, reps, publishers, and creatives from around the world.
Every year NAMTA produces Creativation, a B2B trade event for the arts and crafts industry. This event provides industry members with the products, services, and information to grow and prosper.
With a growing list of over 160 exhibitors, the show is 97% booked and is expected to sell out for the first time in NAMTA’s 73-year history.
Special Offer for Creative Retailer Readers: Join NAMTA today and save 50% on your annual dues for the first year. USE CODE: CR24 upon checkout for 50% off.*
(*New members only. Offer does not apply to current or renewing members.)
Creativation helps boost business and supports retailers in discovering products that give them an edge over their competition. Attending Creativation offers solutions for businesses to succeed.
- Members get free admission to the show!
- The only North American Trade Show to showcase craft, fine art, and creative materials.
- New Product Showcase featuring the latest products in the industry.
- See, touch, and use products in Demo Alley along with participating in “Make it and Take its” and other activities in exhibitors’ booths.
- Find new items that you can cross-sell with your existing inventory.
- Take advantage of Show Only Specials offered by exhibitors.
- Meet and learn from Influencers and Designers on how they can help grow your business.
- Expand your distribution channels.
- Nurture existing relationships and build new ones.
- Connect with retailers from across the globe and learn from one another.
- Inspire your employees by bringing them to the show.
- Network with the industry during the Welcome Reception, The President’s Reception, The Next Generation Happy Hour, and more.
- Extensive educational program featuring over 52 workshops and business seminars. Don’t miss our very own, Heidi Kaisand’s session on Money in your Pocket from Creative Retailer, and many more.
- Education Packages are available to attend Business Seminars and Product Workshops.
Become a NAMTA member and tap into 73 years of industry expertise. You’ll enjoy exclusive benefits such as access to research studies, networking opportunities, ongoing education, and staying up to date with the latest in product innovation.
- Year-round education and training opportunities through NAMTA Connect, a virtual platform where members can learn from experts and peers. NAMTA Connect hosts live product demonstrations, roundtables, educational sessions, happy hours, and more on Zoom at least twice a week.
- The Creative Happenings newsletter, which provides interesting and current news related to art, crafts, and creativity.
- Retail Operations Training Manuals teach members how to manage a Retail Art and Craft Materials Business.
- The ability to post job openings for free.
- Access to the latest market research and industry insights that keep members ahead of the curve. This includes the 2023 Creative Outlook Market Research Study, which is only available to NAMTA members and provides valuable information about consumer trends, buying habits, involvement, and much more.
- The Essential Manager’s Toolkit Video Series provides management skills for the creative products community. Created in partnership with long-time industry leader, David Pyle, and his team, this 4-part series was created based on consultation with dozens of managers in the creative products community.
- Discount Programs, including specialty rates/discounts on FedEx services with Partnership, special pricing with OfficeMax and Office Depot, digital marketing with Craftalytics, payment processing and merchant services discount with Electric Merchant Systems, and affordable healthcare options through ManufacturersHealthCare.com.
- More details about the discount programs can be found in Resources on namta.org.
NAMTA offers tiered pricing for membership.
View pricing here: https://www.namta.org/dues-and-member-types
If you are a new member, remember to use the special code and receive 50% off dues for the first year. Code: CR24 upon checkout.
Questions, contact NAMTA: 704-892-6244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is Now Open! Join us at Creativation, the ultimate trade show for the creative materials industry. Register now and explore the amazing workshops and seminars we have lined up for you.
Register for Creativation today. Plus, don’t miss our very own, Heidi Kaisand’s session on Money in your Pocket from Creative Retailer, and many more. Learn from the best and get inspired at Creativation.